Monday, May 1, 2017

Under the sea- Tunnel book

Hello friends,
I am back with new project and new challenge starts at Aussie Digital Artists Challenge Group. This month we have a generous sponsoring Mad for Markers.
You can visit their shop by clicking Here

You can even join the fun at their Facebook group by clicking Here.


I have used the mermaid stamp and few images from Google and few from my son's coloring pages.


I created a tunnel book to create an under the water scene.
Let me take you under the sea through a tunnel.
To create the base i used a left over property brochure.
Cut circles with decreasing diameter using knife.
Used papericious papers to layer the brochure.
Coloured the mermaid stamp and other sea creatures using zig clear brush markers.
Added real shells coloured using pearl colors.

Cover page.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4.

Few close ups.




Hope you all will love it.
Thank you,
Vrajangna.



2 comments: